Revolution IT is a leading APAC IT consulting and quality assurance solutions provider. Within our business we specialise in IT governance, program and project management, requirements management, testing services and training.
We are currently looking to hire a highly competent and motivated UAT Lead to join Revolution IT on a project based in Sydney’s Inner West with one of our key clients. We are looking for an impressive and articulate communicator with strong stakeholder engagement skills, able to take on responsibility for the UAT of various digital transformation initiatives.
This will be a long-term project commencing in 1-2 weeks, offered on either a perm/contract basis. As part of the QA team, you will be responsible for assuring overall quality of releases of the functional development teams and ensuring that testing covers the whole end-to-end solution.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as a Test Lead
- Functional, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing on projects of all sizes
- Highly effective and strong communication skills for engaging stakeholder management (from Program Manager to BA’s) and vendor management
- Experience with integration testing using tools such as SOAP UI/JIRA/Confluence a definite advantage
- Experience working with automation tools (i.e. Selenium) advantageous
- Understanding of digital transformation, mobility and compatibility testing (using Browserstack), and accessibility testing
- Experience in testing large scale CRM/ERP applications
- Demonstrable leadership skills and an ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure and manage multiple releases in accordance with delivery requirements and timelines
- A passion for what you do with the drive to deliver high quality outcomes for any client
- UAT of various digital transformation initiatives, with some end to end and standalone testing
- Conducting defect triage meeting with business, technology & interface partners
- Working closely with the vendor, business stakeholders & project SME’s to priorities the scope, manage vendor release, agree on workaround for outstanding defects and defect resolutions
- Review business requirements and solution design and highlight any gaps where necessary
- Preparation of test effort estimates, test plans and test summary reports for business sign offs
- Training with the use of test tools (e.g. HPQC) and SDLC tools (e.g. Atlassian products – JIRA/Confluence)
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role; however we will keep your application on file for future reference.