Revolution IT is Australia’s leading provider of Software Testing and Application Lifecycle Management solutions, including Project and Portfolio Management, Requirements Management, Software Quality Assurance and Business Service Management. We assist organisations by providing the appropriate capabilities, resources and tools to plan, test and successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
We have a requirement for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with an immediate start for an initial four months, with likely extensions. The successful candidate MUST have either completed or be in the process of completing a Baseline Security Clearance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT Degree Qualification or 4+ years total experience in the quality assurance, automation, business analysis, development or testing fields
- Strong manual and automated quality assurance experience, including demonstrated success with implementing automated QA solutions
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Develop processes and procedures, utilising tools where appropriate, to assess the quality of client’s systems
- Demonstrate proficiency with a number of different technical quality assurance tools
- Utilise appropriate tool sets to assess and diagnose system performance of our client’s applications
- The ability to develop solutions and frameworks most relevant to client requirements
- Conduct health checks or audits of client systems to determine their performance and effectiveness in line with standards. such as ISO
- Development of Test Automation Frameworks is highly advantageous
What We Offer
We’re offering a long term contract with high likelihood of extensions. We provide competitive daily rates and high level of support through Revolution IT’s Service Delivery Framework.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role; however we do keep applications on file for future opportunities.
Please note: Revolution IT does not engage with external agencies or recruiters