As a multi-year HP Enterprise (HPE) reseller award recipient and preferred partner, Revolution IT’s Product Support team provides strategic and technical consulting as well as training and mentoring on a range of HPE products. Based in Australia, our team of knowledgeable support engineers provide first level technical support and assist with software license queries.
Supported HPE Products:
- HP Quality Center (QC)
- HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- HP QuickTest Professional (QTP)
- HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- HP LoadRunner (LR)
- HP Performance Center (PC)
Download Product Support Brochure.
How to Contact Us:
Revolution IT Product Support can be contacted via these convenient methods:
- Email: Support@RevolutionIT.com.au
- Phone: 1300-ASK-REV (1300-275-738). Please ask for Revolution IT Product Support.
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time); excluding Australian public holidays.
When logging a new support case, please have the following information ready:
- Your company and contact information
- HPE Service / Support Agreement ID (SAID)
- Problem descriptions:
- What is the problem or issue?
- What are the expected and actual results?
- What are the symptoms?
- Is it affecting single or multiple users?
- Is it affecting single or multiple machines?
- Nature of the problems:
- When did the problem begin?
- What has changed since it last functioned?
- Can the problem be reproduced?
How our Support Response Times Work:
Every support case logged with Revolution IT is carefully assigned a severity level and impact level. Based upon these criteria, a Service Level Objective (SLO) is calculated:
|Priority||First Response Objective*||Update Frequency Objective*||Update Media|
|Urgent||2 Hours||2 Hours||Phone AND Email|
|High||4 Hours||2 Days||Phone OR Email|
|Normal||8 Hours||3 Days||Phone OR Email|
|Low||1 Day||7 Days||N/A|
*During Revolution IT Product Support operating hours
Revolution IT Service Level Objective: