Do you want to deliver betters apps, websites and software for your customers and yourself? Need your app or website tested quickly and cheaply?
Over the next few weeks crowdsprint is holding a special promotion! 25% discount if you buy a new crowd testing package, or request a custom quote online here by 31 March 2017*
*Testing services must be purchased by 31 March 2017 and used within 3 months, unless otherwise agreed by Revolution IT/crowdsprint
Test your digital products at scale, easier, faster and cheaper!
It’s hard to test digital products across all devices, user locations and types. Crowdsourced testing solves this by testing on real devices with real users, so you can vastly improve defect detection rates, shorten time-to-market and reduce overall testing costs. We can ramp up hundreds of quality global and local crowdtesters in a few hours (but if you only want 12, that’s OK too), and provide Australia’s only onshore managed crowdsourced testing service .
Some of the different types of testing we cover includes:
Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing, Test Case Execution, Cross Browser Testing, Device Compatibility Testing, User Experience (UX) Testing, Accessibility Testing, Alpha and Beta Testing, Localisation Testing, Regression Testing, Production Verification Testing, Static Testing, Security Testing and more.
More effective testing
Crowdsourced testing can:
- Drive down overall test costs by 50-70%
- Increase test coverage by up to 10-times
- Ramp up your testing team in hours not weeks
- Test on-demand as soon as it suits you
- Analyse real devices on real networks with real users
- Target testing with selected tester demographics
When and how to use crowdsourced testing
Crowdsourced testing can sometimes replace other kinds of software testing, and at other times it’s a powerful tool that complements more traditional approaches.
Managed Crowdsourced Testing
We’re Australia’s only company with onshore, local delivery and management capabilities for crowdsourced testing. We apply all our usual rigorous standards across the entire process, from ensuring testing covers all stated requirements, to delivering test results that are consolidated, detailed and prioritised.
We also ensure all crowdsourced testing dovetails with our clients’ in-house or out-sourced testing. This enables companies to be confident that testing requirements, timelines and cost savings will be met.
- We provide access to the world’s largest pool of testers – up to 100,000 testers globally and 1,000s of specialist testers locally in Australia
- We ensure all testing requirements are met
- We monitor and manage test coverage and performance of test teams
- We provide visibility to real time testing progress via our client portal
- We provide consolidated, detailed test results
- We can integrate into your current test tools such as JIRA and Quality Centre
Find the bugs in your software before your customers do, contact us today.
How managed crowdsourced testing works
- Assign a delivery manager to define scope and requirements
- Coordinate test environment, test data and access
- Prepare test plans and test cases, if required
- Select testers from crowd platforms based upon required skills and experience
- Ensure testing covers all stated requirements, required platforms and devices
- Monitor and manage test coverage and performance of test teams
- Review and validate defects
- Reproduce high-severity defects
- Prioritise defects and remove duplicate defects
- Present test execution results, defect log and test summary report
- Assess tester performance and update tester ranking for next cycle
To find out more, contact us today.
Crowdsourced Testing for Mobile Apps and HPE AppPulse
Whether you’re outsourcing your app development to a third party or using an in-house developer, it’s imperative that you trust the developer you are working with. Mobile apps are at the frontline of customer experience, and poor UX can damage your brand and reduce revenue streams. Crowdsourced testing will help you to test and validate their output and enables you to remain in control, so your app hits the market and works successfully.
In addition to running a crowdtesting cycle, organisations can choose to leverage HPE App Pulse simultaneously. HPE AppPulse allows you to score your mobile app user experience to summarise app health and identify the root cause of issues, i.e. performance, stability, or resource usage impacting UX.
For more information on leveraging HPE AppPulse in conjunction with our crowdsourced testing service, please contact us.