Revolution IT is Australia’s leading provider of Software Testing and Application Lifecycle Management solutions, including Project and Portfolio Management, Requirements Management, Software Testing (Quality Assurance) and Business Service Management. We assist organisations by providing the appropriate capabilities, resources and tools to plan, test and successfully deliver projects on time and on budget.
Revolution IT is currently looking for career-minded, capable and experienced Agile Test Consultants to join the team in a permanent/contract capacity. The successful candidate will have extensive experience within dedicated Agile testing environments. You will have a thorough knowledge of formalised testing processes, tools and techniques.
We’re looking for an innovative and resourceful Test Consultant. The successful applicant will be a testing specialist with extensive experience working on large-scale, complex front-end and website projects. We’re looking for someone with a hands-on testing background, strong communication skills and an understanding of business needs.
- Representing Revolution IT and providing strategic consulting services to a number of blue chip Australian clients
- Have a consulting mentality, and the ability to integrate quickly into complex and challenging environments
- High level of proficiency in Agile Development/Test Environments is a prerequisite, certification as an Agile Practitioner or ScrumMaster preferred
- Remain accountable to principles of the Agile SDLC and their internal working agreements including use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices
- Promote and demonstrate core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
- Experience working in Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience in large-scale, complex website testing with extensive integration is highly recommended
- Mentoring and communicating with diverse team members and stakeholders
- Experience in developing/contributing to test strategies for large scale projects is an advantage
- Proven team management, including mentoring and developing junior staff and business users
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; however we do keep applications on file for future opportunities.